Sunday, June 30, 2013

Update

I really need to get better at this blogging thing.  I get here and see the same 10 followers, get discouraged and think, 'eh, no one's reading anyway' but if I continue with that attitude and never post I'll never gain followers, sooooo.......

Here's another General Update Post and I promise to get better with actually making this blog what I want it to be:


  • I finally graduated from grad school and I now have the diploma to show for it.  Final GPA was 3.54. Go me!!  Final cost of all my education: well, lets just keep this positive!! :)
  • I spent a month working a job that I thought I would love; however, I quickly realized two things: I don't want to help people out with their finances and my trainer was horribly rude and abusive.  She put me down in regards to my weight, my RA, my limitations, down to my eczema on my fingers which apparently gave her the "heebies."  Whatever.  The negativity and the manner in which she treated me beat me down to a point where I miserable.  My husband, parents, and counselor all told me to get out.  So, now I'm looking for work...AGAIN!  I just need to find that place where I fit in.  
  • My husband and I became members of our church (I'm going to make that a separate post because it deserves it!!)
  • Kidney Stones (yes...plural) sent directly from the Devil took me out of commission for roughly two weeks.
  • If you are a fair complected Irish girl DO NOT FORGET THE SUNSCREEN.  It's been a week and I'm just now starting to look less like a lobster and more embarrassed.  Maybe next week I'll be pale again.  
  • My mother-in-law has been hospitalized with "significant sized" blood clots, one in each lung with multiple smaller clots in both lungs as well as a good sized clot in her left leg.  It was scary for a day or two but through the power of prayer and modern medicine she seems to be doing better.  She's 74 so anything can be scary with her.
Well, that's the best I can update at this point.  I promise to blog more for all 10 of you!! :)

P.S. I have not proofed this so if it's a mess blame exhaustion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment