Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Today I'm linking with with Ryan via Joy for Thankful Thursdays (even if I am a little late)

1. Today I am thankful for my salvation and my new relationship with Jesus.  I set out this year not to do the usual (lose weight though I need to lose at a minimum 150 pounds...no lie) or to save money or do better but  to build a relationship with God.  I'm learning to trust Him more, to know that He will provide for all my needs and not to worry so much and stress so much.

2. I'm thankful for the fact that I'm now 13 weeks away from graduation.  Have I mentioned the "grad-school-itis I have y'all?

3. I'm thankful for a second chance job interview a week from today. I got the call today.  I'm praying the Lord will provide for my husband and I this opportunity to use my education, my experience, and my desire to serve others as a way for us to increase our blessings so we can bless others.

4. I'm thankful for my husband's job even if it's sucking up almost every minute of his day and taking away from our time together on the weekends. He's learning new technology that will, one day, open up more opportunities that are better for our family.

5. I'm thankful for my friends, especially Ginger, Wendy, Damita, and Michelle who are helping me to become a better person, who are always there for me when I need them and who love me and I love them.

6. I'm thankful I haven't gotten that "Ferrari" stomach virus though I'm battling through some kind of something.

What are YOU thankful for??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! (And latecomers are ALWAYS welcome at my parties... :)) I've got my fingers crossed that your interview will go fantastically! Keep us updated! :)

    ReplyDelete