Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finally...

The last kid room has been set up. 

We still need to move out a desk (room is too small), paint and replace the trim from when we laid the floors, hang curtains, and clean out the closets that have held our junk since we bought this house is 2007.  We set up all three rooms the same (except for the fact one room is a single room).  I have tons of stuff for a girl's room (quilt, pillows, side table, wall hangings, other accessories, etc) and I'm going to put it in a Rubbermaid tub if/until we get a girl.  The sock monkey on this bed is small compared to the ones in the other room so I need to try to find a bigger one so all three kids, provided we get three kids, will have the same.  I want to be fair.  The trick will be finding another one.

Our home is ready for safety inspection but it's a complete and utter clutter nightmare.  In the middle of putting these rooms together we're purging for a yard sale the weekend after next.  So everything we've put together for the yard sale is sitting in bins in what used to be my dining room but is now a gaming room.  I hate the clutter but I guess right now it's a necessary evil.

Good thing our SW doesn't care about clutter. 

We also got two of these:

We had to have a first aid kit so this is what we decided to get.  I got two:  one for the house and one for the car.  Very cute hard plastic box filled with first aid supplies.

We're getting there...slowly but surely.  And maybe since I finally got a nebulizer and will have open airways (thanks allergy induced asthma) we'll get even more accomplished this weekend and the house will be spotless/clutterless/ready for kids. 

I'll take you on a home tour here in a couple of days so you can see everything we've done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment