Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photo Post

I don't really have much to say so I'll just overload you with photos (taken from my iphone so they won't be the best quality photos)

That is Farty our "baby" as in the youngest of the feline-kind that resides here.  Her name was originally Ellie Mae but she was a little "fart" and so we took to calling her "Fart Tart" or "Farty" and now she won't answer to anything but Farty.  It's funny to take her to the vet and have them come out and call for "Farty!" 



That's my biggest baby and the Love of My Life:  Lola.  She's 9.  She's half chow and Rottie and the the best dog I've ever known.  She goes next week to get her teeth cleaned and they will be doing blood work and that makes me nervous.  I don't want them to find anything wrong with her.  My biggest dread in life is when I don't have her anymore.  Oh...I simply can't think about it.




This is my pretty boy Marvin (with Punky in the top picture).  The bottom picture he "killed" a fierce texting glove!  Good boy, Marvin.  My brave boy!! :)




This is Yetta Oliva.  She was wanting to lay on mama's lap while I read today and decided she wasn't happy I wasn't paying attention to her.  I love her to pieces.  Even if she is currently trying to eat the cord to my headphones. LOL



Thanks to my kick ass father, we laid laminate on our steps.  The top picture is before and the bottom is after, of course.  They look amazing.  I'm so glad to have that project done!  It looks so much better in my house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment