Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Belated Anniversary

It's been crazy busy around our home the past few days.  I have a post about the three foster children we baby sat for a foster family who didn't have a sitter and needed to have a free weekend for personal reasons.  That's a long post I don't have time to write yet (I'll do it tomorrow, I promise!)

This post is FAR more important and way late.  Thursday, April 19, 2012 was our 6 year wedding anniversary.  I'm going to include some of my favorite pictures

Photobucket
This was my favorite picture!

The wedding cake I designed (that's the same topper Carmen Electra used when she married some rocker dude)

Photobucket

Our rings:
Photobucket



Me:

July 2006

Our flowers:
Photobucket

It's been 6 whole years and it feels like yesterday.  The time between our first date and our wedding days 40 days!  NO lie!  We were crazy but it's worked. 

I have more to add but right now I'm kinda sleepy.  Be back tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment