Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's been awhile...

I haven't really posted since the kid left.  We're getting another kid tomorrow.  It's been a quiet week and a half.  As of 4:00pm tomorrow we will be parents again to a tween girl.  Yes.  girl.  I'm scared.

My house is in shambles because I've had some sort of kidney infection/stone that's kept me in pain and not able to do much but by the time I leave to pick her up tomorrow, this house will be in order.  I hope.

Since we had both rooms set up for boys, Jeff and I had to switch out the room tonight.  So, here it is. The walls are a very light cream that was painted over a lime green and even though we used like 3 coats of the paint and primer paint from Home Depot, it still tends to look green, especially when you put in green items.






I hope she likes it.  I'm very nervous about having a girl.  I wasn't sure if I wanted a girl or not.  I welcome her. 

1 comment:

  1. This room is adorable... perfect for a pre-teen :)

    Hope the adjustment is going okay... I used to dream of having little girls, nieces, etc, but after W, I can't imagine dealing with girly anymore!

    ReplyDelete