Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My First Mother's Day

This Sunday will be my first Mother's Day.  We have been parents since Monday afternoon.  So far it's been a very easy transition.  We have one child.  I can't give specific information and since I don't want to divulge the sex/age/name of our child I'll choose a "generic" neutral name.  Taylor sounds good enough.

Taylor is in middle school and because yesterday was election day T didn't have school so we took Taylor to school this morning.  It went well.  We are really enjoying have T with us.  I know all my friends and family are dying for more information but I simply must protect T's privacy.  As soon as I figure out how to blog our lives without revealing any specific info regarding T I will. 

But in the meantime, just know that I'm going to relish in being a mama even if T only calls me "Allison" at this point. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl! I know this is a big adjustment, but y'all are gonna be great parents! And Happy Early Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete